- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Angus T. Jones,
the teen actor from Two and a Half Men, who caused a media furore by calling his own show "filth", apologised later for disrespecting the creator, cast and crew of the raunchy TV comedy. But Jones, 19, whose distaste was prompted by his new-found Christian beliefs, did not retract his YouTube appeal to fans to stop watching the show. Jones started working on the show at the age of 9, playing the role of nephew to actor Charlie Sheen's womanising, partying bachelor character. Sheen, whose Two and a Half Men exit was accompanied by a spate of bizarre rantings, called Jones's verbal assault a "meltdown."
Zero Dark Thirty,
the movie about the US operation to kill Osama bin Laden, is based on first-hand accounts, director Kathryn Bigelow said. The makers denied asking for classified material for their film, but say they did conduct interviews with a CIA officer. Bigelow and screenwriter Mark Boal said in a Nightline interview that they were originally working on a film about the failed bid to find bin Laden in the Tora Bora mountains. But their plans changed swiftly after President Barack Obama announced in May 2011 that a Navy commando unit had killed bin Laden in Pakistan.
is stepping behind the camera to direct a behind-the-scenes documentary about her personal and professional life, HBO said on Monday. The currently untitled film will debut February next year and show the Grammy-winning singer's life in the recording studio, readying for live performances and running her own TV and music production company. The documentary will also feature moments in the singer's family life and first-person footage Beyonce captured on her laptop. Beyonce, 31, who is married to hip hop artist and mogul Jay-Z, will headline the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans next year.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore