- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Prime Minister could not understand coalition politics, says Jaiswal
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Angus T. Jones,
the teen actor from Two and a Half Men, who caused a media furore by calling his own show "filth", apologised later for disrespecting the creator, cast and crew of the raunchy TV comedy. But Jones, 19, whose distaste was prompted by his new-found Christian beliefs, did not retract his YouTube appeal to fans to stop watching the show. Jones started working on the show at the age of 9, playing the role of nephew to actor Charlie Sheen's womanising, partying bachelor character. Sheen, whose Two and a Half Men exit was accompanied by a spate of bizarre rantings, called Jones's verbal assault a "meltdown."
Zero Dark Thirty,
the movie about the US operation to kill Osama bin Laden, is based on first-hand accounts, director Kathryn Bigelow said. The makers denied asking for classified material for their film, but say they did conduct interviews with a CIA officer. Bigelow and screenwriter Mark Boal said in a Nightline interview that they were originally working on a film about the failed bid to find bin Laden in the Tora Bora mountains. But their plans changed swiftly after President Barack Obama announced in May 2011 that a Navy commando unit had killed bin Laden in Pakistan.
is stepping behind the camera to direct a behind-the-scenes documentary about her personal and professional life, HBO said on Monday. The currently untitled film will debut February next year and show the Grammy-winning singer's life in the recording studio, readying for live performances and running her own TV and music production company. The documentary will also feature moments in the singer's family life and first-person footage Beyonce captured on her laptop. Beyonce, 31, who is married to hip hop artist and mogul Jay-Z, will headline the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans next year.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready