Liz Hurley tells TV reporter to `f*** off` at Perth Airport
- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
Elizabeth Hurley has been accused of pushing and swearing at a popular television sports reporter at Perth Airport this morning.
Media at the airport were interviewing Shane Warne in the wake of his Melbourne Stars' thriller against the Perth Scorchers in the BBL when Channel 10's Caty Price was shoved and told to "f*** off" by the movie star, News.com.au reported.
Price told 6PR Radio that Hurley "walked into the back of me" and said it was "rude to stand in front of people."
"I then asked her, 'Liz what did you think of the game last night?' and she spun around on her heels and said 'I think you should...' mouthed to me close up to my face 'F off'," Price said.
"And then (she) done another spin and flick of the hair and strutted off with Shane," the reported said
The entire incident was captured on camera and Price said she had never had an issue with Hurley in the past.
"We didn't approach her at all at the airport and normally I wouldn't have asked her anything except she sort of pushed us out of the way initially," Price said.
"I thought... may as well throw a question at her.
"That wasn't what I was excepting this morning and probably not what I would have thought from an English lady," she added.