Local coaches derail, traffic hit
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Two coaches of a train going to the Lower Parel workshop for maintenance derailed at around 10 pm Friday disrupting services in the suburban section of Western Railway. The accident obstructed the adjacent down slow line and three trains got stuck. There were no casualties or injuries. Railway officials said all slow trains had to be diverted to the fast line to avoid delay.
FOB at Dadar station connects all platforms