Local train fare hike to come into effect from Jan 22
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
The fare hike announced by the Railways will come into effect from January 22. According to the statement issued by Pune Division, the fare between Pune and Lonavala will increase by Rs 2.
However, fare for Pune Station to Chinchwad and Akurdi has come down by Re 1, from existing Rs 6 to Rs 5 in the new fare structure.