- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Layering of garments has been the trend for a while and this is the best time of the year to try it out as the mercury nose dives. Offering choice is Pepe Jean's autumn-winter collection called "Urban Nature", which offers a mix of vintage and contemporary styles. Choose from jackets, big cable knits, snoods, scarves and more. Themed around 21st century London, the collection has an eclectic feel as dresses in dainty mini-prints also find space along with polka dot tops and cosy knits. The fabrics are soft and the colours perky.
It is fascinating to watch seven midnight blue hands travel across the dial of the maestro Phase de Lune Semainier, a new watch by Raymond Weil. Together they indicate the phases of the moon, the month, the week, the day, the date, the hours and the minutes. The features will excite those who like miniature mechanisations in their timepieces. Housed in a 41mm diameter, the maestro Phase de Lune Semainier has an automatic winding mechanical heart, generating a power reserve of 42 hours. The dial is mounted on a black crocodile-style leather strap.
D for dazzle
After experimenting with new material such as white and black ceramic in their D.Icon jewellery collection, Damiani, the luxury Italian jewellery brand, has extended its collection to white and pink gold. While the former ceramic versions had a diamond each with the letter 'D', the new D.Icon line-up sees full pavé diamonds in white or pink gold. Apart from rings, round earrings and bangle bracelets complete the collection.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held