- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Layering of garments has been the trend for a while and this is the best time of the year to try it out as the mercury nose dives. Offering choice is Pepe Jean's autumn-winter collection called "Urban Nature", which offers a mix of vintage and contemporary styles. Choose from jackets, big cable knits, snoods, scarves and more. Themed around 21st century London, the collection has an eclectic feel as dresses in dainty mini-prints also find space along with polka dot tops and cosy knits. The fabrics are soft and the colours perky.
It is fascinating to watch seven midnight blue hands travel across the dial of the maestro Phase de Lune Semainier, a new watch by Raymond Weil. Together they indicate the phases of the moon, the month, the week, the day, the date, the hours and the minutes. The features will excite those who like miniature mechanisations in their timepieces. Housed in a 41mm diameter, the maestro Phase de Lune Semainier has an automatic winding mechanical heart, generating a power reserve of 42 hours. The dial is mounted on a black crocodile-style leather strap.
D for dazzle
After experimenting with new material such as white and black ceramic in their D.Icon jewellery collection, Damiani, the luxury Italian jewellery brand, has extended its collection to white and pink gold. While the former ceramic versions had a diamond each with the letter 'D', the new D.Icon line-up sees full pavé diamonds in white or pink gold. Apart from rings, round earrings and bangle bracelets complete the collection.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18