Look who's scared of Randeep Hooda!
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
In an interview with Bollywood Hungma Randeep Hooda's Murder 3 co-star Aditi Rao Hydari says, "I feel slightly scared of Randeep because you never know what he will do next." When asked about how she sees him as a 'sex symbol' Aditi says, "Randeep is very sweet."
While Sara Soren who is Randeep's love interest in Murder 3 sings a different tune. "As soon as the camera started rolling, I felt like I was falling in love with this guy. In fact, I almost fell in love with him." What is better is that Randeep says, "I felt that too!"
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines