- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Sonam Kapoor, Actor
The Indian adaptation of the television show 24 is going to be bigger than any other film. In 2013, that is what I am looking forward to, and also Sanjay Gupta's Shootout at Wadala.
Bejoy Nambiar, Director
I am looking forward to Mani Ratnam's Kadal, which like every other film of his, is hugely anticipated. Also, the coming together of Rajiv Menon, Arvind Swamy, AR Rahman and Mani, along with the debut of lead actor Gautham Karthik — is something to watch out for.
Kareena Kapoor, Actor
I am very keen to watch Saif (Ali Khan) in Bullet Raja where his role is different from any other he has done in the recent past.
Parineeti Chopra, Actor
Really looking forward to Kai Po Che, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Gunday and Dhoom 3.
Vidyut Jamwal, Actor
I am looking forward to Vipul Shah's Commando, which is also my first film as a lead actor apart from Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food