Looking for love? 8.52 tonight is your best bet
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
People looking for a date will have the best chance of finding someone compatible at 8:52 pm tonight, as the number of people logging on to internet dating sites will be at its highest, researchers have revealed.
The researchers believe that a combination of back to work blues and New Year's resolutions to find a partner will send millions of people to online dating sites, the Daily Mail reported.
It will bring to a close what is traditionally the busiest week of the year for online dating.
On match.com alone, interactions between members over the past seven days have been 11 percent higher than the average.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly