Looking for love? 8.52 tonight is your best bet
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
People looking for a date will have the best chance of finding someone compatible at 8:52 pm tonight, as the number of people logging on to internet dating sites will be at its highest, researchers have revealed.
The researchers believe that a combination of back to work blues and New Year's resolutions to find a partner will send millions of people to online dating sites, the Daily Mail reported.
It will bring to a close what is traditionally the busiest week of the year for online dating.
On match.com alone, interactions between members over the past seven days have been 11 percent higher than the average.
In January, an estimated 3.2 million people will go online to search for a date.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer