Lootera's first look to be unveiled at Liberty Cinema
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: RCB pick early wicket as Starc removes Mayank
In keeping with the film's plot, the makers of Sonakshi Sinha-Ranveer Singh starrer Lootera will launch the first look of the movie at a single screen theatre in south Mumbai.
Lootera, a period romance drama is set in Bengal of 1950s, is Vikramaditya Motwane's second film after his much acclaimed Udaan.
The team of Lootera will launch first look of the film at Liberty Cinema on March 15.
The makers think this will bring back the old world charm, as the film is set in that era.
"The film's first look will be launched at Liberty Cinema... it has an old-world charm. The makers want to use this ambience to transport the audience into the world of Lootera. It is a period film, which is why the makers thought to do the launch at this iconic theatre," a statement from the makers said.
The theatre was set up in 1947 and the last premiere that was held there was of Salman Khan-Madhuri Dixit's Hum Aapke Hai Kaun in 1994.
The film is produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures and Phantom Films, which is floated by four prominent filmmakers - Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, Vikas Bahl and Madhu Mantena.
Lootera is scheduled to release in July this year.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18