Lootera's first look to be unveiled at Liberty Cinema
- Ranji Trophy cricketer approaches RR player, offers money to fix matches
- PM Modi begins visit to France, eye on multi-billion dollar Rafale deal
- Hillary Clinton expected to announce presidential candidacy this weekend
- Tirupati killings [VIDEO]: Man who escaped says will reveal all to court
- Greenpeace foreign funds blocked, govt cites ‘talks with AAP’ as a reason
In keeping with the film's plot, the makers of Sonakshi Sinha-Ranveer Singh starrer Lootera will launch the first look of the movie at a single screen theatre in south Mumbai.
Lootera, a period romance drama is set in Bengal of 1950s, is Vikramaditya Motwane's second film after his much acclaimed Udaan.
The team of Lootera will launch first look of the film at Liberty Cinema on March 15.
The makers think this will bring back the old world charm, as the film is set in that era.
"The film's first look will be launched at Liberty Cinema... it has an old-world charm. The makers want to use this ambience to transport the audience into the world of Lootera. It is a period film, which is why the makers thought to do the launch at this iconic theatre," a statement from the makers said.
The theatre was set up in 1947 and the last premiere that was held there was of Salman Khan-Madhuri Dixit's Hum Aapke Hai Kaun in 1994.
The film is produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures and Phantom Films, which is floated by four prominent filmmakers - Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, Vikas Bahl and Madhu Mantena.
Lootera is scheduled to release in July this year.