Lord Voldemort to direct The White Mughals?
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
"Ralph Fiennes, the Dark Lord himself, to direct and star in the movie version of White Mughals," announced William Dalrymple, writer and historian, on his Facebook page on Tuesday night. Strictly meant for family and friends, the announcement, within an hour, became hot topic on Twitter with many re-tweeting the news.
The film version of Dalrymple's 2002 book, The White Mughals, will be directed by English actor Ralph Fiennes, 49, popular for playing Count Laszlo de Almasy in the 1996 film The English Patient and the villainous Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter series. Fiennes, it seems, will also be acting in the cinematic version of the book.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2