- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
"By creating fictional entities and organisations like the CDLACH — whose mission is to recover, preserve and electronically restore treasures of lost art — I have often employed rhetorical and paradoxical ways to critique the role of historians, curators, collectors and museums in shaping history, culture, and contemporary practices in which we perceive and experience our own heritage," says Kumar.