Loud and Trendy
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
It was a night of glamour and fun as young audiences gathered at Mi A Mi, Senapati Bapat Road on November 23 for the Provogue Epic Tour. As DJ Ankytrixx lured the guests to the dancefloor with his new age techno-house music, top notch models like Sidharth Rawal, Ameet Gaur, Tanvi Singhla and more walked the ramp showcasing the cutting edge fashion trends designed by Provogue. From chic short dresses to funky bright coloured skinny pants, the latest collection by Provogue was showcased as a range of silhouettes and styles. The fashion show was choreographed by Bunty Garewal. Provogue Epic Tour is a multi-city engagement that aims to reach out to a varied consumer base of fashion aficionados and music enthusiasts across 14 cities in India including Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Indore, Bhopal, Amritsar, Jaipur, Raipur.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it