Louise Khurshid facing attempt to murder charge?
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
An FIR was today lodged against Louise Khurshid wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and others on various charges, including attempt to murder, on the complaint of activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), who were allegedly beaten by her supporters.
The FIR was lodged against Louise and 10 others on charges of attempt to murder, loot and dacoity on complaint of AAP, district President Vivek Yadav, Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said.
Yadav was beaten yesterday while his party activists were showing black flags to Louise during an eye camp at the district hospital here.
A cross FIR has also been lodged by Congress district president Prakash Pradhan against Yadav for attacking Congress workers and looting mobile phones. The police is probing the matter.