Louise Khurshid facing attempt to murder charge?
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
An FIR was today lodged against Louise Khurshid wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid and others on various charges, including attempt to murder, on the complaint of activists of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), who were allegedly beaten by her supporters.
The FIR was lodged against Louise and 10 others on charges of attempt to murder, loot and dacoity on complaint of AAP, district President Vivek Yadav, Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said.
Yadav was beaten yesterday while his party activists were showing black flags to Louise during an eye camp at the district hospital here.
A cross FIR has also been lodged by Congress district president Prakash Pradhan against Yadav for attacking Congress workers and looting mobile phones. The police is probing the matter.