Love blooms in Kotachiwadi
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story (Romantic Comedy)
Producer:Kumar S Taurani
Cast:Vivek Oberoi, Neha Sharma
Release Date:February 15
Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story is one of the first gangster film to be extensively shot in the heritage location of Mumbai's Kotachiwadi.
Director Vinnil Markan deliberately chose to shoot at Kotachiwadi so that the middle-class audience could instantly connect with the characters in the film.
The buzz:Like his previous films Company, Shootout At Lokhandwala, Vivek Oberoi will be seen as a bhai in this film too. However, this time, his character is a combination of a hardcore criminal in Company and the lover boy image in Saathiya.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation