Love blooms in Kotachiwadi
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story (Romantic Comedy)
Producer:Kumar S Taurani
Cast:Vivek Oberoi, Neha Sharma
Release Date:February 15
Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story is one of the first gangster film to be extensively shot in the heritage location of Mumbai's Kotachiwadi.
Director Vinnil Markan deliberately chose to shoot at Kotachiwadi so that the middle-class audience could instantly connect with the characters in the film.
The buzz:Like his previous films Company, Shootout At Lokhandwala, Vivek Oberoi will be seen as a bhai in this film too. However, this time, his character is a combination of a hardcore criminal in Company and the lover boy image in Saathiya.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express