Love cheats prefer Fujitsu ‘F-Series’ flip phone in Japan
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Keeping an affair secret can be a lot of work, but philanderers in Japan have an advantage thanks to a stealthy flip phone only sold in that country.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the Fujitsu "F-Series" phone has a band of loyal users who have refused to upgrade to smart phones for fear that their infidelity may be exposed, the New York Daily News reported.
The Fujitsu is different than other phones because it hides calls, text messages and voicemail under a layer of privacy features only recognized, or accessed, by the phone's owner.
The security is so good on the Fujitsu, if a contact marked secret sends an email or message, the alert is made through just a flicker of a battery light.