Love cheats prefer Fujitsu ‘F-Series’ flip phone in Japan
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Keeping an affair secret can be a lot of work, but philanderers in Japan have an advantage thanks to a stealthy flip phone only sold in that country.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the Fujitsu "F-Series" phone has a band of loyal users who have refused to upgrade to smart phones for fear that their infidelity may be exposed, the New York Daily News reported.
The Fujitsu is different than other phones because it hides calls, text messages and voicemail under a layer of privacy features only recognized, or accessed, by the phone's owner.
The security is so good on the Fujitsu, if a contact marked secret sends an email or message, the alert is made through just a flicker of a battery light.
The phone, which even has a nickname – "uwaki keitai" or the "infidelity phone" - is sold only Japan and is enduring even as cheater-friendly security apps hit the market for smart phones.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer