Ludhiana gets its first five-star deluxe hotel
- Bulandshahr gangrape: Minor victim moves SC, seeks FIR against Azam Khan
- NSG row behind them, Chinese FM Wang Yi holds talks with PM Modi, Sushma Swaraj
- Behind attack on BJP leader Brijpal Teotia: 8 murders & a plot
- Appointment of judges: Break logjam soon or we will step in, CJI tells govt
- Sania Mirza-Rohan Bopanna one win away from Rio 2016 Olympics medal
Malhotra book depot (MBD), the famous publishing house, launched The Radisson Blu Hotel on Friday after signing a franchise agreement with the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. With this, Ludhiana gets its first five-star deluxe hotel with 81 suites and rooms.
Monica Malhotra, Senior Director, MBD group, said,"The hotel's guest rooms are the largest in Punjab." A party was also organised on Friday night to celebrate the launch. Education Minister Sikander Maluka, Congress Legislature Rajinder Kaur Bhattal and Deputy Commissioner Rahul Tiwari attended the party.
She added that after The Radisson Blu in Noida, this was the second branch of the firm.The hotel is from the 5th to 9th floor of MBD mall. The deluxe room cost Rs 7,500 plus taxes. With banquet halls spread across 20,000 sq ft, the hotel can accommodate up to 2,000 attendees. Recreational facilities at the hotel include a 12,000 sq ft spa and health club, complete with therapy rooms, a salon and state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov