Luv Ranjan to start work on Pyaar Ka... sequel
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Director Luv Ranjan, who made his debut with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, is planning to make a sequel. Though the director is busy with his upcoming film Akaash Vaani, he says, "People like to watch these kind of films.The story of Pyaar Ka Punchnama was appreciated by the audience. I will definitely be starting work on the sequel as soon as Akaash Vaani is released." While the original film starred newcomers Kartik Tiwari, Rayo Bakhirta and Divyendu Sharma, the sequel too according to Luv will star the same actors. "Since, I am planning to take the story forward, I will be casting the same actors. But things are still in the initial stage, and so, it is too early to talk about it."
Meanwhile, his film Akaash Vaani, slated to release on January 18, will now release on January 25 to benefit from the long weekend that follows. The film stars Kartik Tiwari and Nushrat Bharucha in the lead.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi