Luv Ranjan to start work on Pyaar Ka... sequel
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Director Luv Ranjan, who made his debut with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, is planning to make a sequel. Though the director is busy with his upcoming film Akaash Vaani, he says, "People like to watch these kind of films.The story of Pyaar Ka Punchnama was appreciated by the audience. I will definitely be starting work on the sequel as soon as Akaash Vaani is released." While the original film starred newcomers Kartik Tiwari, Rayo Bakhirta and Divyendu Sharma, the sequel too according to Luv will star the same actors. "Since, I am planning to take the story forward, I will be casting the same actors. But things are still in the initial stage, and so, it is too early to talk about it."
Meanwhile, his film Akaash Vaani, slated to release on January 18, will now release on January 25 to benefit from the long weekend that follows. The film stars Kartik Tiwari and Nushrat Bharucha in the lead.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past