Luv Ranjan to start work on Pyaar Ka... sequel
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Director Luv Ranjan, who made his debut with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, is planning to make a sequel. Though the director is busy with his upcoming film Akaash Vaani, he says, "People like to watch these kind of films.The story of Pyaar Ka Punchnama was appreciated by the audience. I will definitely be starting work on the sequel as soon as Akaash Vaani is released." While the original film starred newcomers Kartik Tiwari, Rayo Bakhirta and Divyendu Sharma, the sequel too according to Luv will star the same actors. "Since, I am planning to take the story forward, I will be casting the same actors. But things are still in the initial stage, and so, it is too early to talk about it."
Meanwhile, his film Akaash Vaani, slated to release on January 18, will now release on January 25 to benefit from the long weekend that follows. The film stars Kartik Tiwari and Nushrat Bharucha in the lead.