Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana director wants to cast Irrfan Khan in a comedy
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR beat Mumbai Indians by 41 runs in IPL 7 opener
Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana director Sameer Sharma is in the process of scripting a comedy film and wants Irrfan Khan to play the lead.
"I am writing two scripts. One is a musical titled Jugalbandi and the other is a mad comedy Jageera via Silomasco. In the second film Jageera is the name of the character and Silomasco is a place in Punjab", Sharma said.
Sharma said he wants to rope in Irrfan Khan for Jageera via Silomasco.
"I wish to cast Irrfan Khan for this film. He is on my wish list. I have not pitched the story to him. Once I am done I might do it," he said.
Sharma made his directorial debut with Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana, produced by Anurag Kashyap.
The film, having Kunal Kapoor and Huma Qureshi in the lead, did good business at the Box Office.
"I have been getting good response from producers after Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana...It feels good," Sharma said, adding he might begin working on any one of the projects by this year if things fall in place.