Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana director wants to cast Irrfan Khan in a comedy
- One year of AAP sarkar: Kejriwal announces cleaner water, better healthcare facilities
- JNU row: Meet the family of Kanhaiya who is a ‘danger to Mother India’
- Great as FM, reforms stopped after Manmohan Singh became PM: Jaitley
- Dial Kejriwal: Delhi Cabinet to take your calls today, 11 am onwards
- Sunanda Pushkar death probe: Tharoor questioned by Delhi Police for 5 hours
Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana director Sameer Sharma is in the process of scripting a comedy film and wants Irrfan Khan to play the lead.
"I am writing two scripts. One is a musical titled Jugalbandi and the other is a mad comedy Jageera via Silomasco. In the second film Jageera is the name of the character and Silomasco is a place in Punjab", Sharma said.
Sharma said he wants to rope in Irrfan Khan for Jageera via Silomasco.
"I wish to cast Irrfan Khan for this film. He is on my wish list. I have not pitched the story to him. Once I am done I might do it," he said.
Sharma made his directorial debut with Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana, produced by Anurag Kashyap.
The film, having Kunal Kapoor and Huma Qureshi in the lead, did good business at the Box Office.