Luxury yacht found abandoned near Gateway
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
An abandoned luxury yacht was found near Gateway of India on Friday, following which the police started investigations. Floating one nautical mile from the coast, the 'Cunning Plan' was allegedly operating illegally without a valid Maharashtra maritime board registration and a harbour craft license, and was found to be registered in Malaysia. Police, however, confirmed that it did not pose any security threat. "No persons were found in and around it and it has not posed any security threat," said Krishna Prakash, additional CP, South Region.