Lyndsy Fonseca files for divorce from Matt Smiley
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
'Nikita' star Lyndsy Fonseca has filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
The 26-year-old actress submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley, reported Ace Showbiz.
Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple separated since July. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the 'Desperate Housewives' series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in 'How I Met Your Mother'.
She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".