Lyndsy Fonseca files for divorce from Matt Smiley
- India hits back, says only issue in Kashmir is how to free PoK from Pakistan
- Hydraulic failure forces AI plane to make emergency landing
- Body found in Raigad forest is of Sheena, confirms DNA sample report
- Market back to levels when Narendra Modi came to power
- Two Indians taken into custody in Bangkok bombing case
'Nikita' star Lyndsy Fonseca has filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
The 26-year-old actress submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley, reported Ace Showbiz.
Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple separated since July. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the 'Desperate Housewives' series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in 'How I Met Your Mother'.
She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".