Lyndsy Fonseca files for divorce from Matt Smiley
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
'Nikita' star Lyndsy Fonseca has filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
The 26-year-old actress submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley, reported Ace Showbiz.
Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple separated since July. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the 'Desperate Housewives' series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in 'How I Met Your Mother'.
She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".