Lyndsy Fonseca files for divorce from Matt Smiley
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
'Nikita' star Lyndsy Fonseca has filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
The 26-year-old actress submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley, reported Ace Showbiz.
Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple separated since July. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the 'Desperate Housewives' series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in 'How I Met Your Mother'.
She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".