Austerity drive: Veerappa Moily to travel by public transport to save fuel
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- MH370 continued flying for 6 hours, could have gone towards Kazakhstan or south of Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
Leading by example, Oil Minister M Veerappa Moily will travel by public transport every Wednesday beginning Oct 9 as part of fuel conservation drive to save USD 5 billion in oil import bill.
Moily said he and all his ministry officials as well as those in PSUs under his ministry will travel by public transport every Wednesday.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy