Madani cycle enters round two as accused turns ‘victim’ again
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
August 1, 2007: Special trial court acquits Madani of terror charges.
October 2008: Four Kerala youths undergoing terror training are killed in Kupwara, Jammu & Kashmir. Some of them, and others later arrested in the case, used to be Madani's associates.
December 17, 2009: Madani's wife Sufiya arrested in connection with the burning of a Tamil Nadu bus in Kochi in 2005. That was during protests against denial of justice to Madani. She is on bail now.
August 17, 2010: Madani is arrested, this time in connection with the serial blasts of Bangalore on July 25, 2008. In Bangalore jail since.