Madani cycle enters round two as accused turns ‘victim’ again
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi slams Jayanti Natarajan; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
August 1, 2007: Special trial court acquits Madani of terror charges.
October 2008: Four Kerala youths undergoing terror training are killed in Kupwara, Jammu & Kashmir. Some of them, and others later arrested in the case, used to be Madani's associates.
December 17, 2009: Madani's wife Sufiya arrested in connection with the burning of a Tamil Nadu bus in Kochi in 2005. That was during protests against denial of justice to Madani. She is on bail now.
August 17, 2010: Madani is arrested, this time in connection with the serial blasts of Bangalore on July 25, 2008. In Bangalore jail since.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18