Madhumita Shukla’s sister seeks restoration of mom’s security cover
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Nidhi Shukla, younger sister of poetess Madhumita Shukla for whose murder former UP minister Amarmani Tripathi, his wife Madhumani and three others are undergoing life imprisonment, has alleged that the security of her mother Shanti Kumari Shukla was withdrawn by the Lakhimpur Kheri police so that they could not pursue the case in Supreme Court where the accused have challenged their conviction.
Nidhi has requested Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav to restore the security cover of her mother.