Madhumita Shukla’s sister seeks restoration of mom’s security cover
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
Nidhi Shukla, younger sister of poetess Madhumita Shukla for whose murder former UP minister Amarmani Tripathi, his wife Madhumani and three others are undergoing life imprisonment, has alleged that the security of her mother Shanti Kumari Shukla was withdrawn by the Lakhimpur Kheri police so that they could not pursue the case in Supreme Court where the accused have challenged their conviction.
Nidhi has requested Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav to restore the security cover of her mother.