Madhumita Shukla’s sister seeks restoration of mom’s security cover
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Nidhi Shukla, younger sister of poetess Madhumita Shukla for whose murder former UP minister Amarmani Tripathi, his wife Madhumani and three others are undergoing life imprisonment, has alleged that the security of her mother Shanti Kumari Shukla was withdrawn by the Lakhimpur Kheri police so that they could not pursue the case in Supreme Court where the accused have challenged their conviction.
Nidhi has requested Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav to restore the security cover of her mother.