Madhuri Dixit invites Sridevi for 'Dedh Ishqiya' premiere?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Madhuri Dixit has reportedly send a special invitation to Sridevi and her other former co-stars for the premiere of her upcoming movie 'Dedh Ishqiya' tomorrow.
Madhuri has apparently invited Sridevi, Boney Kapoor and her other co-stars for the premiere of the movie, which marks her return to the big screen in a lead role after a gap of seven years.
Sridevi and Madhuri were contemporaries in the '80s and '90s. Sridevi made her comeback to screen after a gap of fifteen years with 'English Vinglish' while Madhuri's last release was 'Aaja Nachle' though she did have special appearances in 'Bombay Talkies' and 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'.
The 46-year-old actress plays the role of Begum Para and will be seen romancing Naseeruddin Shah in the Abhishek Chaubey directed film.
'Dedh Ishqiya' is a sequel to the 2010 hit 'Ishqiya' and also features Arshad Warsi, Huma Qureshi and Vijay Raaj in pivotal roles.
The movie, a comic-thriller, is produced by filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj and Raman Maroo of Shemaroo Entertainment. It is set to hit screens this Friday.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express