Madhuri Dixit invites Sridevi for 'Dedh Ishqiya' premiere?
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
Actress Madhuri Dixit has reportedly send a special invitation to Sridevi and her other former co-stars for the premiere of her upcoming movie 'Dedh Ishqiya' tomorrow.
Madhuri has apparently invited Sridevi, Boney Kapoor and her other co-stars for the premiere of the movie, which marks her return to the big screen in a lead role after a gap of seven years.
Sridevi and Madhuri were contemporaries in the '80s and '90s. Sridevi made her comeback to screen after a gap of fifteen years with 'English Vinglish' while Madhuri's last release was 'Aaja Nachle' though she did have special appearances in 'Bombay Talkies' and 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'.
The 46-year-old actress plays the role of Begum Para and will be seen romancing Naseeruddin Shah in the Abhishek Chaubey directed film.
'Dedh Ishqiya' is a sequel to the 2010 hit 'Ishqiya' and also features Arshad Warsi, Huma Qureshi and Vijay Raaj in pivotal roles.
The movie, a comic-thriller, is produced by filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj and Raman Maroo of Shemaroo Entertainment. It is set to hit screens this Friday.