Madhuri Dixit Nene, husband launch online dance academy
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Madhuri Dixit has her hands full with two films, a reality show, endorsements and now an all new online dance academy - 'Dance With Madhuri', which she wants to use as a platform to reach out to those who want to learn to shake a leg.
Post her marriage, Madhuri had relocated to the US for almost a decade. It was in October 2011 that she shifted her base back to Mumbai along with her family. And since then, the veteran actress has been a busy bee.
"Right now I am busy... I have two films (Dedh Ishqiya and Gulab Gang), I have Jhalak Dikhla Jaa coming up, I have this online dance academy. I think I need to take a breather now," Madhuri said in an exclusive interview.
The 45-year-old is not only known for her acting skills, but also for her fabulous dancing skills.
She recently announced the launch of 'Dance With Madhuri', an online dance academy, where you can pick up the moves from the dancing diva herself.
"It is the passion towards dancing that got me into this.
I love dancing. I have been dancing since I was three-year-old. I want to take the passion of dancing to every household, make people dance and enjoy dancing," Madhuri said.
"Also my fans have loved me, my dancing, lot of people told me they wished they could learn dance from me. So I felt this was the good opportunity to give back all the love and affection that I have got from people," she said.
For over a decade, Madhuri ruled the roost and danced her way into the hearts of the audience with popular numbers including 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga', 'Ek Do Teen', 'Humko Aaj Kal Hai', 'Chane Ke Khet Mein', 'Didi Tera Devar Deewana', 'Choli Ke Peechhe', 'Mera Piya Ghar Aaya', 'Kay Sera Sera' and 'Maar Daala' among others.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held