Madhuri Dixit: My sons and husband love dancing
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
Actress Madhuri Dixit says her husband Shriram Nene and two children Arin and Raayan are quite good at dancing.
"My kids love dancing. They just dance around the way they like it, they have fun. They have been dancing to latest Bollywood numbers. Even my husband dances good, he can move around on the dance floor. But he has not learned dancing," Madhuri Dixit told PTI in an interview.
Madhuri Dixit danced her way into the hearts of audience with popular numbers like Dhak Dhak Karne Laga, Ek Do Teen, Humko Aaj Kal Hai, Chane Ke Khet Mein, Didi Tera Devar Deewana, Choli Ke Peechhe, Mera Piya Ghar Aaya, Kay Sera Sera and Maar Daala among others.
For all those who are tired of going to the gym and getting on the boring treadmill, the dancing diva will be sharing her secrets of staying in shape through a special 'Dancercise' workout.
She has introduced this new module through her online dance academy. She has come up with an innovative concept called 'Dancercise' which can be accessed on her online academy.
"Dancing is all about the body, mind and soul. It (dancing) itself is a great workout regime to stay fit and I wanted to share the dancercise sessions with people who want to have a fun workout. 'Dancercise' is something where people can enjoy exercising and dancing at the same time," she said.
Madhuri Dixit has incorporated her famous signature steps to make the exercise interesting and not mundane; the regime will assure a great workout and help to tone the entire body.
"As of now we have songs like Tamma Tamma Loge (Thanedaar), Chane Ke Khet Mein (Anjaam) and others. We will have signature steps from these songs with a touch of exercise," she said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer