Madhuri Dixit: My contemporaries are doing great in Bollywood
- Mulayam's shocker: Boys will be boys, they make mistakes... Will you hang them for rape?
- Australian PM confident sounds are from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Aam Aadmi Party battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress leader takes on 'married' Modi, says EC must intervene
Madhuri is excited about the first look of her upcoming film Gulab Gang which will be unveiled at the International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) to be held in Macau.
She will be attending the event post her shoot for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
When asked whether she will be doing some intimate scenes with actor Naseeruddin Shah in upcoming film Dedh Ishqiya, a sequel to 2010 hit Ishqiya, the 46-year-old replied cautiously.
"I will do things that I am comfortable with. When people will see the film they will know," she said.
Madhuri is portraying the role of Begum Para in Abhishek Choubey's directorial venture Dedh Ishqiya, which is said to be different from the one played by Vidya Balan in Ishqiya.
Also, the first part was peppered with expletives used by Vidya but in the second installation is learnt to have struck out cuss words from dialogues.
"My character does not need to do all that (use cuss words or foul language). She is a begum and she won't be talking in that sort of a language," Madhuri said.