Madhuri Dixit: My contemporaries are doing great in Bollywood
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Madhuri is excited about the first look of her upcoming film Gulab Gang which will be unveiled at the International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) to be held in Macau.
She will be attending the event post her shoot for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
When asked whether she will be doing some intimate scenes with actor Naseeruddin Shah in upcoming film Dedh Ishqiya, a sequel to 2010 hit Ishqiya, the 46-year-old replied cautiously.
"I will do things that I am comfortable with. When people will see the film they will know," she said.
Madhuri is portraying the role of Begum Para in Abhishek Choubey's directorial venture Dedh Ishqiya, which is said to be different from the one played by Vidya Balan in Ishqiya.
Also, the first part was peppered with expletives used by Vidya but in the second installation is learnt to have struck out cuss words from dialogues.
"My character does not need to do all that (use cuss words or foul language). She is a begum and she won't be talking in that sort of a language," Madhuri said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today