Madhuri Dixit: My sons and husband love dancing
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Madhuri Dixit says her husband Shriram Nene and two children – Arin and Raayan – are quite good at dancing.
"My kids love dancing. They just dance around the way they like it, they have fun. They have been dancing to latest Bollywood numbers. Even my husband dances good, he can move around on the dance floor. But he has not learned dancing," Madhuri Dixit told PTI in an interview.
Madhuri Dixit danced her way into the hearts of audience with popular numbers like Dhak Dhak Karne Laga, Ek Do Teen, Humko Aaj Kal Hai, Chane Ke Khet Mein, Didi Tera Devar Deewana, Choli Ke Peechhe, Mera Piya Ghar Aaya, Kay Sera Sera and Maar Daala among others.
For all those who are tired of going to the gym and getting on the boring treadmill, the dancing diva will be sharing her secrets of staying in shape through a special 'Dancercise' workout.
She has introduced this new module through her online dance academy. She has come up with an innovative concept called 'Dancercise' which can be accessed on her online academy.
"Dancing is all about the body, mind and soul. It (dancing) itself is a great workout regime to stay fit and I wanted to share the dancercise sessions with people who want to have a fun workout. 'Dancercise' is something where people can enjoy exercising and dancing at the same time," she said.
Madhuri Dixit has incorporated her famous signature steps to make the exercise interesting and not mundane; the regime will assure a great workout and help to tone the entire body.
"As of now we have songs like Tamma Tamma Loge (Thanedaar), Chane Ke Khet Mein (Anjaam) and others. We will have signature steps from these songs with a touch of exercise," she said.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express