Madhuri Dixit: There is no mantra for success
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
Actress Madhuri Dixit, who ruled the hearts of many in 80s and 90s with films like Tezaab, Parinda to name a few, believes there is no fixed formula for success.
The dhak dhak girl, who got married in 1999 to a US-based surgeon, had acted in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas in 2002 before taking a break and made a comeback in Aditya Chopra's home production Aaja Nachle in 2007.
"I think there is no mantra for success. One just has to be positive and keep doing good work. One must keep moving forward and not think much," Madhuri told reporters at an event.
The actress recently gave a hit item song Ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.