Madhuri Dixit: There is no mantra for success
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Actress Madhuri Dixit, who ruled the hearts of many in 80s and 90s with films like Tezaab, Parinda to name a few, believes there is no fixed formula for success.
The dhak dhak girl, who got married in 1999 to a US-based surgeon, had acted in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas in 2002 before taking a break and made a comeback in Aditya Chopra's home production Aaja Nachle in 2007.
"I think there is no mantra for success. One just has to be positive and keep doing good work. One must keep moving forward and not think much," Madhuri told reporters at an event.
The actress recently gave a hit item song Ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
She will be making her second comeback on the silver screen in Vishal Bharadwaj's home production film Dedh Ishqiya and Anubhav Sinha-produced Gulaab Gang.