Madhuri Dixit: There is no mantra for success
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
Actress Madhuri Dixit, who ruled the hearts of many in 80s and 90s with films like Tezaab, Parinda to name a few, believes there is no fixed formula for success.
The dhak dhak girl, who got married in 1999 to a US-based surgeon, had acted in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas in 2002 before taking a break and made a comeback in Aditya Chopra's home production Aaja Nachle in 2007.
"I think there is no mantra for success. One just has to be positive and keep doing good work. One must keep moving forward and not think much," Madhuri told reporters at an event.
The actress recently gave a hit item song Ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
She will be making her second comeback on the silver screen in Vishal Bharadwaj's home production film Dedh Ishqiya and Anubhav Sinha-produced Gulaab Gang.