Madhuri Dixit to do an item song in Ram Leela
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, who wooed fans with her debut item song ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, will be again seen doing another item number.
According to reports, Madhuri Dixit has been approached by her Devdas director Sanjay Leela Bhansali to do a special item for his new directorial venture Ram Leela.
The film also starring Deepika Padukone, is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet.
Madhuri Dixit, who recently dazzled everyone in a face-off with Kathak maestro Pandit Birju Maharaj, on dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is also doing a mujra in her much anticipated comeback film Dedh Ishqiya. The< i>mujra will be choreographed by Pt. Birju Maharaj.
And Madhuri Dixit is also geared up for her debut performance at IIFA in Macau next month. She will perform to a montage of the most unforgettable songs of her career to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema.
Madhuri Dixit has also wrapped up Anubhav Sinha's Gulab Gang. After a not so impressive comeback in 2006 with Aaja Nachle (2007), Madhuri is leaving no stone unturned for her second innings in Bollywood.
A 40 something Madhuri Dixit is giving tough competition to the young item girls - let's see what does she have to offer this time.