Madhuri Dixit to do an item song in Ram Leela
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, who wooed fans with her debut item song ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, will be again seen doing another item number.
According to reports, Madhuri Dixit has been approached by her Devdas director Sanjay Leela Bhansali to do a special item for his new directorial venture Ram Leela.
The film also starring Deepika Padukone, is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet.
Madhuri Dixit, who recently dazzled everyone in a face-off with Kathak maestro Pandit Birju Maharaj, on dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is also doing a mujra in her much anticipated comeback film Dedh Ishqiya. The< i>mujra will be choreographed by Pt. Birju Maharaj.
And Madhuri Dixit is also geared up for her debut performance at IIFA in Macau next month. She will perform to a montage of the most unforgettable songs of her career to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema.
Madhuri Dixit has also wrapped up Anubhav Sinha's Gulab Gang. After a not so impressive comeback in 2006 with Aaja Nachle (2007), Madhuri is leaving no stone unturned for her second innings in Bollywood.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: An important shift in India’s climate diplomacy
- My book tries to chronicle a difficult India-Pak peace process
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner