Madhuri Dixit to do an item song in Ram Leela
- Kalikho Pul's body found hanging from ceiling fan in CM house
- Kalikho Pul: A carpenter who became Arunachal chief minister
- Raghuram Rajan: Risks to inflation target of 5% for March 2017 continue to be on upside
- Irom Sharmila to break 16-year long fast today, start a new fight
- Topgun Abhinav Bindra falls in a shoot-out at Rio
Bollywood's dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, who wooed fans with her debut item song ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, will be again seen doing another item number.
According to reports, Madhuri Dixit has been approached by her Devdas director Sanjay Leela Bhansali to do a special item for his new directorial venture Ram Leela.
The film also starring Deepika Padukone, is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet.
Madhuri Dixit, who recently dazzled everyone in a face-off with Kathak maestro Pandit Birju Maharaj, on dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is also doing a mujra in her much anticipated comeback film Dedh Ishqiya. The< i>mujra will be choreographed by Pt. Birju Maharaj.
And Madhuri Dixit is also geared up for her debut performance at IIFA in Macau next month. She will perform to a montage of the most unforgettable songs of her career to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema.
Madhuri Dixit has also wrapped up Anubhav Sinha's Gulab Gang. After a not so impressive comeback in 2006 with Aaja Nachle (2007), Madhuri is leaving no stone unturned for her second innings in Bollywood.
- PM Modi's belated statements on gau rakshaks still require scrutiny
- Changing a name of place can be an act of power or about the politics of visibility
- Pallavi Purkayastha murder: Justice eludes my daughter
- Pragmatic about SAARC: India should be patient with Pakistan
- Braj B. Kachru challenged orthodoxies of the English Studies establishment
- The plight of Dalits in Gujarat cannot be attributed only to BJP rule