Madhuri Dixit's 'Gulaab Gang' trailer to release with 'Dedh Ishqiya'
- BJP defends Narendra Modi's aide Amit Shah's 'badla' remark, says he 'captured the mood of the nation'
- AAP attacks BJP on Babri sting, says it owes on explanation
- MH370 fallout: AirAsia withdraws inflight magazine after it said our well-trained pilots would 'never lose a plane'
- After NYPD cop arrest at IGI, US tells India to get past tensions and move on
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP playing divisive politics ahead of polls, alleges Congress
The trailer of actress Madhuri Dixit's upcoming film 'Gulaab Gang' will be screened along with her film 'Dedh Ishiqya' releasing this Friday.
The 46-year-old actress will be seen in 'Dedh Ishqiya' which releases this Friday and the trailer of her yet another highly anticipated film 'Gulaab Gang' will be shown along with it.
Produced by Sahara Movie Studios and Anubhav Sinha, 'Gulaab Gang', which is directed by Soumik Sen, stars Madhuri and Juhi Chawla in the lead roles.
Releasing March 7, the film is inspired by a group of women activists (Gulabi Gang) in the Bundelkhand region and is based on women empowerment.
The film will see Madhuri as a social activist fighting for women.
- Passenger tries to end life inside plane at Hyderabad airport
- Ramdev defends Shah's 'badla' remarks
- Nation can't be ruled by event manager: Congress on Advani's Modi remarks
- Rajnath's assets almost double since 2009
- Bar Council of India chairman comes out in support of Modi
- “Door-to-door campaigning after 10pm a criminal offence”: CEO