Madhuri Dixit's 'Gulaab Gang' trailer to release with 'Dedh Ishqiya'
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
The trailer of actress Madhuri Dixit's upcoming film 'Gulaab Gang' will be screened along with her film 'Dedh Ishiqya' releasing this Friday.
The 46-year-old actress will be seen in 'Dedh Ishqiya' which releases this Friday and the trailer of her yet another highly anticipated film 'Gulaab Gang' will be shown along with it.
Produced by Sahara Movie Studios and Anubhav Sinha, 'Gulaab Gang', which is directed by Soumik Sen, stars Madhuri and Juhi Chawla in the lead roles.
Releasing March 7, the film is inspired by a group of women activists (Gulabi Gang) in the Bundelkhand region and is based on women empowerment.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within