Madonna does the washing up for Dolce & Gabbana!
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
Glamourous Madonna has taken up the role of a simple housewife for the new Dolce and Gabbana ad.
In the new ad campaign, pop queen is seen preparing vegetables and tucking into a plate of pasta with her hands, sitting on top of a kitchen work surface.
The pictures feature in this month's Vanity Fair Italy, which has a preview of the fashion label's spring/summer 2010 collection.
Designer Stefano Gabbana insists that the Material Girl indeed take on domestic chores in her home, despite having both the money and the staff.
"Certainly...she's a very practical woman," the Telegraph quoted him as saying.