Madonna flops while skiing on Swiss slopes
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
Madonna's attempts at skiing on the icy slopes of Switzerland proved a dud as she flopped quite a few times in the snow.
The Material Girl spent New Year's with boytoy Brahim Zaibat and kids Lourdes and Mercy in a tony chalet in the exclusive resort town of Gstaad, Switzerland.
The 54-year-old pop queen tried her hand at skiing on the slopes for the very first time dressed in a sleek black ski jacket and pants and matching helmet, reported New York Daily News.
But when she actually hit the bunny slope, Madonna took several spills on the mostly flat trail as her 25-year-old boyfriend looked on.
In one particularly awkward moment caught on camera, she landed face down in the powdery snow with her legs splaid and a clearly unhappy look on her face.
Her 16-year-old daughter, Lourdes, fared much better, staying upright on a snowboard as she navigated down more advanced trails with several pals.
Six-year-old Mercy, who Madonna adopted from Malawi in 2009, also enjoyed the family's sojourn on the slopes, getting a private instructor help her down the bunny slope.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today