Madonna lists her Beverly Hills home for USD 22.5 million
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
Pop diva Madonna has listed her Beverly Hills estate for sale, with an asking price of USD 22.5 million.
Just two months after the 54-year-old pop queen listed her Manhattan duplex for USD 23.5 million, she has put her Beverly Hills home on the market at a slightly more tangible price, reported Radar online.
The 1.7 acre property, in one of the prime areas of Beverly Hills, has a 17,000 sq ft gabled-roof main house with nine bedrooms, a two-story dining room, screening room and gym.
There is also a hotel-size swimming pool and a tennis court, and state of the art security system.
The singer had earlier tried to quietly unload the property last year but has now made the listing public via MLS.