Madonna lists her Beverly Hills home for USD 22.5 million
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Pop diva Madonna has listed her Beverly Hills estate for sale, with an asking price of USD 22.5 million.
Just two months after the 54-year-old pop queen listed her Manhattan duplex for USD 23.5 million, she has put her Beverly Hills home on the market at a slightly more tangible price, reported Radar online.
The 1.7 acre property, in one of the prime areas of Beverly Hills, has a 17,000 sq ft gabled-roof main house with nine bedrooms, a two-story dining room, screening room and gym.
There is also a hotel-size swimming pool and a tennis court, and state of the art security system.
The singer had earlier tried to quietly unload the property last year but has now made the listing public via MLS.
The mother of four had purchased the pad in 2003 for USD 12 million.