Madonna lists her Beverly Hills home for USD 22.5 million
- The gongs of Behmai: 35 years on, will justice be served?
- Mann Ki Baat: Start-up India to crop insurance, here's all that Modi said
- J-K crisis: Mehbooba to chair PDP meet, discuss govt formation
- MCD strike: Kejriwal supports demands of protesting employees
- Fifth Column: Hope PM Modi has realised that India is not Gujarat
Pop diva Madonna has listed her Beverly Hills estate for sale, with an asking price of USD 22.5 million.
Just two months after the 54-year-old pop queen listed her Manhattan duplex for USD 23.5 million, she has put her Beverly Hills home on the market at a slightly more tangible price, reported Radar online.
The 1.7 acre property, in one of the prime areas of Beverly Hills, has a 17,000 sq ft gabled-roof main house with nine bedrooms, a two-story dining room, screening room and gym.
There is also a hotel-size swimming pool and a tennis court, and state of the art security system.
The singer had earlier tried to quietly unload the property last year but has now made the listing public via MLS.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies