Madonna lists her Beverly Hills home for USD 22.5 million
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Rain, wind, hail interrupt play
Pop diva Madonna has listed her Beverly Hills estate for sale, with an asking price of USD 22.5 million.
Just two months after the 54-year-old pop queen listed her Manhattan duplex for USD 23.5 million, she has put her Beverly Hills home on the market at a slightly more tangible price, reported Radar online.
The 1.7 acre property, in one of the prime areas of Beverly Hills, has a 17,000 sq ft gabled-roof main house with nine bedrooms, a two-story dining room, screening room and gym.
There is also a hotel-size swimming pool and a tennis court, and state of the art security system.
The singer had earlier tried to quietly unload the property last year but has now made the listing public via MLS.
The mother of four had purchased the pad in 2003 for USD 12 million.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC clears Gujarat minister in 2005 murder case, praises govt for swift trials in riots cases