Madonna lists her Beverly Hills home for USD 22.5 million
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Pop diva Madonna has listed her Beverly Hills estate for sale, with an asking price of USD 22.5 million.
Just two months after the 54-year-old pop queen listed her Manhattan duplex for USD 23.5 million, she has put her Beverly Hills home on the market at a slightly more tangible price, reported Radar online.
The 1.7 acre property, in one of the prime areas of Beverly Hills, has a 17,000 sq ft gabled-roof main house with nine bedrooms, a two-story dining room, screening room and gym.
There is also a hotel-size swimming pool and a tennis court, and state of the art security system.
The singer had earlier tried to quietly unload the property last year but has now made the listing public via MLS.
The mother of four had purchased the pad in 2003 for USD 12 million.