Madonna promised to strip if Obama wins, will she?
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Madonna had earlier said that she'll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance to vote for President Obama because he is a 'black Muslim'.
"Y'all better vote for f**king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?" Fox News quoted her as saying.
"We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that's some amazing s**t," she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal "Obama" stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: 'When Obama is in the White House for a second term I''ll take it all off'."