Madonna promised to strip if Obama wins, will she?
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
Madonna had earlier said that she'll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance to vote for President Obama because he is a 'black Muslim'.
"Y'all better vote for f**king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?" Fox News quoted her as saying.
"We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that's some amazing s**t," she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal "Obama" stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: 'When Obama is in the White House for a second term I''ll take it all off'."
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating