Madonna promised to strip if Obama wins, will she?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal targets BJP over attack on Bharti; Ilmi defends her 'communal Muslim' remark again
- Modi to Cong: Just 20 days more...Will take revenge
- SC to frame rules to snip govt ads
- Donât allow regional parties to contest LS polls: Chavan
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Voting underway for 117 Lok Sabha seats; Mulayam, Anil Ambani among early voters
Madonna had earlier said that she'll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance to vote for President Obama because he is a 'black Muslim'.
"Y'all better vote for f**king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?" Fox News quoted her as saying.
"We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that's some amazing s**t," she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal "Obama" stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: 'When Obama is in the White House for a second term I''ll take it all off'."
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players