Madonna promised to strip if Obama wins, will she?
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Madonna had earlier said that she'll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance to vote for President Obama because he is a 'black Muslim'.
"Y'all better vote for f**king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?" Fox News quoted her as saying.
"We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that's some amazing s**t," she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal "Obama" stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: 'When Obama is in the White House for a second term I''ll take it all off'."