Madonna promised to strip if Obama wins, will she?
- One year of AAP sarkar: Kejriwal announces cleaner water, better healthcare facilities
- JNU row: Meet the family of Kanhaiya who is a ‘danger to Mother India’
- Great as FM, reforms stopped after Manmohan Singh became PM: Jaitley
- Dial Kejriwal: Delhi Cabinet to take your calls today, 11 am onwards
- Sunanda Pushkar death probe: Tharoor questioned by Delhi Police for 5 hours
Madonna had earlier said that she'll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance to vote for President Obama because he is a 'black Muslim'.
"Y'all better vote for f**king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?" Fox News quoted her as saying.
"We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that's some amazing s**t," she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal "Obama" stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: 'When Obama is in the White House for a second term I''ll take it all off'."