Madonna's naked photos found from abandoned storage locker
- Modi dares China, asks it to give up âexpansionistâ plans
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
A hedge fund manager has stumbled upon unreleased nude photographs of Madonna and Lauren Hutton after buying the abandoned storage locker of Penthouse magazine's founder.
The locker contains thousands of nude and pornographic pictures, which were a part of the estate of Bob Guccione, the founder and publisher of Penthouse.
Guccione created a magazine empire in 1965 with his semi-pornographic magazine but was forced to declare bankruptcy in 2003.
He died in 2010 from cancer at age 79. Guccione seems to have left the material behind when his company was forced to close down, the New York Post reported.
Jeremy Frommer found photos of Madonna and Hutton included the original negatives and release forms beside Arnold Schwarzenegger's explicit photograph.
Letters from former Vice President Dick Cheney are also believed to be part of the discovered material.
Footage from infamous epic "Caligula" and an unpublished manuscript is there with 63 oil paintings and other works by Guccione, who was also a painter and art collector.
Frommer is working with film producer Rick Schwartz to curate and preserve the collection and plan an exhibition of some of the material.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express