Maha minister injured in road accident, hospitalised
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
Maharashtra Co-operation Minister Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune, while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here. Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.