Maha minister injured in road accident, hospitalised
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Maharashtra Co-operation Minister Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune, while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here. Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties