Maha minister injured in road accident, hospitalised
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Maharashtra Co-operation Minister Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at around 1 am, they said.