Maha-Intrapreneur awards presented
- Mulayam Singh Yadav questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Elections 2014 Live: EC to take stern action over attack on poll officials by TMC men
Praj Industries, the global biofuels technology and process engineering company presented 'Praj Maha-Intrapreneur Awards 2012' at Devang Mehta Auditorium at Persistent Systems on Senapati Bapat Road recently.
The award honours and recognises 'Intrapreneurs' or 'Corporate Entrepreneurs' for their efforts in accelerating the growth of their organisations. In its 4th successful year, six most talented 'Intrapreneurs' were selected by a distinguished jury. Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune) and Karve Institute of Social Service (KInSS) are the knowledge partners for this initiative.
The awards were given to the winners by chief guest R Gopalakrishnan, director, Tata Sons. Deepak Satwalekar, director, Infosys, Pramod Chaudhari, executive chairman, Praj Industries Limited, Gajanan Babar, chief executive officer & managing director, Praj Industries Limited, Dr SB Mujumdar, founder, Symbiosis Society & Anjali Maydeo of Karve Institute of Social Services attended.
Gopalkrishnan said, the true intrapreneur is the one who finds out exact solution of any given problem and Intrapreneurship always happens when ambition is greater than resources. While speaking about this, he also mentioned some of the best relevant examples. He said that Praj Industries should present more and more such awards through their innovative initiatives which will motivate individuals on a large scale.
Pramod Chaudhari, executive chairman, Praj Industries commenced with a welcome note and briefed about 'Praj Maha-Intrapreneur Awards 2012'. Gajanan Babar, chief executive officer and managing director expressed a vote of thanks.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi