Maharana Pratap actor Faisal Khan idolises Hrithik Roshan
- Scare again: At least 60 killed as powerful earthquake jolts Nepal, over 1500 injured
- Hope border issue gets China push during Modi visit: Rajnath Singh
- Chinese newspaper accuses PM Modi of 'playing little tricks' over border issues
- 'Suit-boot ki sarkar' trying to 'grab' farmers' land: Rahul Gandhi
- Third blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh: Police
Reality TV star Faisal Khan, who is playing the titular character in epic drama Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, has revealed that he is an ardent admirer of Agneepath star Hrithik Roshan.
The 14-year-old actor said he wants to be like Hrithik Roshan because he wants to be a good dancer and at the same time a brilliant performer.
"I want to be an actor who knows how to do everything like we have Hrithik Roshan. He is a dancer and an actor. He is a complete package," Faisal said.
Faisal came to limelight as the winner of dancing talent hunt DID Lil Masters and within a short interval of time he got the opportunity to star as a lead in Sony's new serial.
"My journey from a dance contestant to a lead actor has been good. I always wanted to be an actor and I am lucky that I have got a chance to play the lead character in it," he added.
The daily soap Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap talks about the journey of a small boy, who turns out to be the Warrior king of Mewar.