Maharana Pratap actor Faisal Khan idolises Hrithik Roshan
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Reality TV star Faisal Khan, who is playing the titular character in epic drama Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, has revealed that he is an ardent admirer of Agneepath star Hrithik Roshan.
The 14-year-old actor said he wants to be like Hrithik Roshan because he wants to be a good dancer and at the same time a brilliant performer.
"I want to be an actor who knows how to do everything like we have Hrithik Roshan. He is a dancer and an actor. He is a complete package," Faisal said.
Faisal came to limelight as the winner of dancing talent hunt DID Lil Masters and within a short interval of time he got the opportunity to star as a lead in Sony's new serial.
"My journey from a dance contestant to a lead actor has been good. I always wanted to be an actor and I am lucky that I have got a chance to play the lead character in it," he added.
The daily soap Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap talks about the journey of a small boy, who turns out to be the Warrior king of Mewar.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express