Maharana Pratap actor Faisal Khan idolises Hrithik Roshan
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Reality TV star Faisal Khan, who is playing the titular character in epic drama Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap, has revealed that he is an ardent admirer of Agneepath star Hrithik Roshan.
The 14-year-old actor said he wants to be like Hrithik Roshan because he wants to be a good dancer and at the same time a brilliant performer.
"I want to be an actor who knows how to do everything like we have Hrithik Roshan. He is a dancer and an actor. He is a complete package," Faisal said.
Faisal came to limelight as the winner of dancing talent hunt DID Lil Masters and within a short interval of time he got the opportunity to star as a lead in Sony's new serial.
"My journey from a dance contestant to a lead actor has been good. I always wanted to be an actor and I am lucky that I have got a chance to play the lead character in it," he added.
The daily soap Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap talks about the journey of a small boy, who turns out to be the Warrior king of Mewar.