Maharashtra eves thrash Mumbai
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Maharashtra's U-19 women's team registered a comprehensive victory over the Mumbai U-19 team beating them by 104 runs in the U-19 women's zonal league one-day tournament in Mumbai.
Captain Shivali Shinde was the top-scorer for the scoring 72 runs. Smriti Mandhana gave the skipper valuable company scoring 58 runs. In reply to Maharashtra's 221 runs Mumbai could only manage 117 with the innings folding up in 40.5 overs. Devika Vaidya, Shital Mosalgi and Mukta Magre took two wickets each. For their efforts Maharashtra pocketed 5 points.
Mahesh Vidyalaya win district roll-ball title
Mahesh Vidyalaya beat Huzurpaga Girls School 3-2 in the finals of the u-19 district level roll-ball tournament held at Mahesh Vidyalaya. In the U-17 event both the boys and the girls titles were won by Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan School, Kothrud.
The Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan boys beat St. Joseph's School, while the girls trounced Vikhe Patil Memorial School.