Maharashtra HSC results declared, overall passing percentage 79.95
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education today declared the XII exam results, which once again saw girls outshining boys.
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95.
The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys.
Results for all the nine divisions - Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Latur and Konkan - were simultaneously declared.
Over 10.88 lakh students appeared in the Class XII exam this year.
The division wise number of candidates registered, appeared for exam, passed and the passing percentage is as follows:
Pune-186713, 185287, 151769, 81.91; Nagpur-135410, 134350, 98215, 73.10; Aurangabad- 97894, 96086, 81925, 85.26; Mumbai -267818, 266449, 204655, 76.81; Kolhapur- 105385, 104567, 87981, 84.14; Amravati- 86371, 85175, 70003, 82.19; Nasik- 130006, 129102, 102004, 79.01; Latur- 60528, 59140, 49404, 83.54; and Konkan- 28584, 28497, 24474, 85.88.
The overall figures for the state are: 1098709, 1088653,870430 and 79.95.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express