Maharashtra rape-murder: 'Want to set afire those who raped my daughters'
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
It isn't, however, clear when the murders took place. "We have sent the visceras for chemical analysis. All we know is sexual assault did take place. We will have to wait for forensic report to guess the exact time of assault. The only thing we can say is death wasn't by drowning," said Civil Surgeon R B Chahande.
A widow since past five years, the mother said she was surviving on government's niradhar yojana aid of Rs 600 per month. "I was working in a papad factory, but it closed down," she said. The administration has declared an aid of Rs 10 lakh for the family.