Maharashtra rape-murder: 'Want to set afire those who raped my daughters'
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
It isn't, however, clear when the murders took place. "We have sent the visceras for chemical analysis. All we know is sexual assault did take place. We will have to wait for forensic report to guess the exact time of assault. The only thing we can say is death wasn't by drowning," said Civil Surgeon R B Chahande.
A widow since past five years, the mother said she was surviving on government's niradhar yojana aid of Rs 600 per month. "I was working in a papad factory, but it closed down," she said. The administration has declared an aid of Rs 10 lakh for the family.