Maharashtra u-25 wins against Tamil Nadu
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Maharashtra u-25 team registered their third win in the Colonel CK Nayudu trophy on Monday. In the match against Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra won by 312 runs shooting out Tamil Nadu for a paltry 76 in the second innings. Maharashtra who won the toss and elected to bat first scored 252 for the loss of all 10 wickets in their first essay. Avdhoot Dandekar's 104 runs, his second century in as many matches helped Maharashtra win. Tamil Nadu could only manage 184 runs in reply with Aditya Dole and Satyajit Bachhav picking up three wickets each. In Maharashtra's second innings Dandekar again shone with the bat, slamming an attractive 64. Rahul Tripathi compiled a fluent unbeaten century finishing on 102. Tamil Nadu who had to chase 389 for victory were crippled by Nikit Dhumal who picked up three wickets. Satyajit Bachhav carried on from the first innings to scalp three in the second. Maharashtra are currently top of Elite Group B with this victory.