Maharashtra u-25 wins against Tamil Nadu
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
The Maharashtra u-25 team registered their third win in the Colonel CK Nayudu trophy on Monday. In the match against Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra won by 312 runs shooting out Tamil Nadu for a paltry 76 in the second innings. Maharashtra who won the toss and elected to bat first scored 252 for the loss of all 10 wickets in their first essay. Avdhoot Dandekar's 104 runs, his second century in as many matches helped Maharashtra win. Tamil Nadu could only manage 184 runs in reply with Aditya Dole and Satyajit Bachhav picking up three wickets each. In Maharashtra's second innings Dandekar again shone with the bat, slamming an attractive 64. Rahul Tripathi compiled a fluent unbeaten century finishing on 102. Tamil Nadu who had to chase 389 for victory were crippled by Nikit Dhumal who picked up three wickets. Satyajit Bachhav carried on from the first innings to scalp three in the second. Maharashtra are currently top of Elite Group B with this victory.