Mahindra & Mahindra tractor sales down 10 pc in January
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Mahindra & Mahindra today reported 9.76 per cent decline in its total tractor sales in January 2013 at 17,473 units.
The company had sold a total of 19,362 tractors in the same month last year, the company said in a statement.
Domestic tractor sales fell by 8.62 per cent during the month at 16,402 units as against 17,950 units in January 2012, it added.
Exports during the month stood at 1,071 units compared to 1,412 units in same month previous year, down 24.15 per cent.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Mahindra & Mahindra
target="_blank">More on Mahindra & Mahindra