Mahindra & Mahindra tractor sales down 10 pc in January
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Mahindra & Mahindra today reported 9.76 per cent decline in its total tractor sales in January 2013 at 17,473 units.
The company had sold a total of 19,362 tractors in the same month last year, the company said in a statement.
Domestic tractor sales fell by 8.62 per cent during the month at 16,402 units as against 17,950 units in January 2012, it added.
Exports during the month stood at 1,071 units compared to 1,412 units in same month previous year, down 24.15 per cent.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Mahindra & Mahindra
target="_blank">More on Mahindra & Mahindra