Mahindra & Mahindra unveils Verito Vibe in Chandigarh
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited today unveiled its compact car-Verito Vibe in Chandigarh for Punjab market marking company's entry into the high volume compact car market.
Speaking on the launch of the Verito Vibe, Pravin Shah, Chief Executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra stated that the car is powered by Renault's 1.5 litre diesel engine known for its durability and delivering mileage of 20.8 KMPL. It comes fitted with a state-of-the-art Driver Information System, which gives customers real time updates on mileage, temperature, distance to empty and more, making the Vibe a very dependable compact family car.
He said that Verito Vibe offers high standards in every aspect of style, space, safety and engine performance. Developed on the global and proven quality platform of the tried and tested Verito, the Vibe is well suited for Indian road conditions. It will be available in seven colours including the newly developed Aqua Rush. The price range for the Vibe will be from Rs. 5.72 lacs(ex-showroom Chandigarh) for the base D2 model, to Rs. 6.58 lacs(ex showroom Chandigarh) for the fully loaded top end D6 model.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress