Mahindra & Mahindra unveils Verito Vibe in Chandigarh
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited today unveiled its compact car-Verito Vibe in Chandigarh for Punjab market marking company's entry into the high volume compact car market.
Speaking on the launch of the Verito Vibe, Pravin Shah, Chief Executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra stated that the car is powered by Renault's 1.5 litre diesel engine known for its durability and delivering mileage of 20.8 KMPL. It comes fitted with a state-of-the-art Driver Information System, which gives customers real time updates on mileage, temperature, distance to empty and more, making the Vibe a very dependable compact family car.
He said that Verito Vibe offers high standards in every aspect of style, space, safety and engine performance. Developed on the global and proven quality platform of the tried and tested Verito, the Vibe is well suited for Indian road conditions. It will be available in seven colours including the newly developed Aqua Rush. The price range for the Vibe will be from Rs. 5.72 lacs(ex-showroom Chandigarh) for the base D2 model, to Rs. 6.58 lacs(ex showroom Chandigarh) for the fully loaded top end D6 model.