Mahindra to consider IT acquisitions, but not to bulk up: Vineet Nayyar
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
"We have to plan a strategy that is not 'one size fits all' and, therefore, Mahindra Satyam strategy is different for different regions - be it Australia-New Zealand, China, India, Mid-East, Africa or Europe," Gurnani said.
"The main point is that it is better to be realistic. There may be a hesitant mood, but there are also reasons to believe that there are opportunities everywhere and there should be a strategy fit for each of these opportunities," he said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer