Mahindra Two Wheelers sales up 26 pc in Nov
- PM Modi should sack Sushma, says Rahul; BJP claims it's a non issue
- Lalit Modi no fugitive, no blue corner notice against him, claims lawyer
- RTI reply dismisses MHA's claim over Indian citizenship granted to Pak, Afghan Hindus
- AIPMT 2015: Supreme Court cancels test, orders fresh dates
- Australia suspends import of Maggi noodles from India
Mahindra Two Wheelers today reported 26 per cent growth in sales for November at 10,082 units against 8034 units in the corresponding month last year.
The cumulative sales in the April-November period stood at 79,910 units, the company said in a release here.
"There is increasing customer preference for our new range of scooters - the Mahindra Duro DZ and the Mahindra Rodeo RZ. Our scooters now come with Mahindra's advanced Z-Series engine that delivers both 125 cc power and great on-road mileage," company's Executive Vice-President (Strategy and Market Development) Viren Popli said.