Major fire breaks out at Sridevi, Boney Kapoor's bungalow
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A major fire broke out at Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's bungalow recently and the couple is now in search of a new house.
Fortunately, the actress and her family are safe and none of them have suffered any injury.
On December 21, around 6.15 pm when the family was getting ready for a funcion, Sridevi's elder daughter Jhanvi raised an alarm as the air conditioner caught fire.
Though all the members were moved out of the house immediately, it is being said that the ground floor of the house is in a derelict condition.
Right after the incident, Sridevi's mother-in-law was shifted to Sanjay Kapoor's residence, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor along with their daughters have shifted to their neighbor Rajkumar Santoshi's house.