Major fire breaks out at Sridevi, Boney Kapoor's bungalow
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
A major fire broke out at Sridevi and Boney Kapoor's bungalow recently and the couple is now in search of a new house.
Fortunately, the actress and her family are safe and none of them have suffered any injury.
On December 21, around 6.15 pm when the family was getting ready for a funcion, Sridevi's elder daughter Jhanvi raised an alarm as the air conditioner caught fire.
Though all the members were moved out of the house immediately, it is being said that the ground floor of the house is in a derelict condition.
Right after the incident, Sridevi's mother-in-law was shifted to Sanjay Kapoor's residence, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor along with their daughters have shifted to their neighbor Rajkumar Santoshi's house.