Makemytrip's Deep Kalra most most powerful digital influencer
- Vyapam scam: No injuries on TV journalist Akshay Singh's body, says post-mortem report
- PM Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif to meet on sidelines of SCO Summit
- Meghalaya: 5 taken ill after consuming instant noodles in Shillong, FIR lodged
- FTII row: After Pallavi Joshi, Jahnu Barua offers his resignation to I&B Ministry
- Greece looks to reopen bailout talks as euro future in doubt
Makemytrip.com CEO Deep Kalra has emerged as the most powerful Digital influencer in India, followed by Naveen Tiwari of InMobi in the second place in a list of 100 most influential business leaders in the digital space, a survey says.
Sanjeev Bhikchandani and Hitesh Oberoi of InfoEdge were ranked in the third place in the list that was compiled by Impact, a publication on advertising and marketing in
association with KPMG in India
E-commerce players dominated the list, as travel portals such as makemytrip.com, Yatra.com, Cleartrip.com and TripAdvisor.com topped the chart, compared to some of the more established brands in IT/ ITES solutions space.
Leaders from E-commerce space include Deep Kalra, Makemytrip.com, Ashish Hemrajani of Bookmyshow.com, Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal of Flipkart, Dinesh Agarwal of Indiamart and Dhruv Shringi of Yatra.
Others in the top 10 include, VSS Mani of JustDial in the fouth place followed by Neeraj Roy of Hungama (5th), J Satyanarayana (6th), Amit Ranjan and Rashmi Sinha of Slideshare (7th), Phanindra Sama of RedBus (8th), Murugavel Janakiraman of Consim Info (9th) and Ganesh Krishnan of Tutor Vista (10th).
The Jury, chaired by Kiran Karnik, Former President, Nasscom, comprised of other eminent personalities from diverse backgrounds such as advertising and marketing, media and entertainment among others.